Thread: Sunset Grove
View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2023, 02:55 PM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Sunset Grove

Hawksprint

Hawksprint tilted his head to his apprentice. "Frogs? Why would you want to catch frogs?" He asked with a confused look on his face. He was glad that Cedarpaw was asking questions though, so he decided he'd try his best to answer it. "Well.. Frogs aren't really something WindClan is known for, you know. That's more ShadowClan's thing" The tom was unsure if there even were any frogs to catch around here. Perhaps in a few ponds here and there, he thought. "I've never hunted a frog before, but I'd assume it's not that much different from hunting a mouse or vole, probably even easier since they're not as quick" Hawksprint looked at his apprentice, she wasn't thinking about eating frog, right? Those things were slimy and probably very yucky, however, if she wanted to catch one he might aswell teach her how. "I'd say your best shot at finding a frog would be at ShadowClan's border.. but please don't go there alone. They have killed tresspassing cats before and won't hesitate to do it again. It's better to search around small ponds or puddles, I'd say" He hoped that'd answer Cedarpaw's question. He also hoped that she wouldn't be stupid enough to wander off to ShadowClan's border all by herself just to catch a frog for StarClan knows whatever reason. "Any other questions?"

[ @Froggy ]

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464

Last edited by Radetzky; June 18th, 2023 at 02:56 PM.