View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2019, 04:15 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Fawnwing looked about. As usual his siblings were milling about with their usual carefree attitudes. He hated that about them. They needed to learn that life isn't all about having fun and being cool. To him it was about purpose and being a good cat. He wanted to contribute to his clan not be lazy and do nothing but being a waste of space. While the blonde tabby was about that, he wanted things to slow down a bit. He went over to the fresh-kill pile and picked out a scrawny bird and quickly and quietly ate it. He wanted to do something on the slow day but he had already hunted twice and went on a solo patrol around the territory. He was frustrated top say the least bit he wanted to vent to somebody, Anybody.

(Open)
Leafstripe padded into the clearing out of the warriors den, his blind eyes starred at the floor ahead of him. The tom felt an apprentice speed past him. He came to a complete stop when he felt the other cat go by. Mousebrain. The blind tom padded over to Fawnwing, wanting to start a conversation with one of his clanmates. "Hello. Mind if I sit next to you?", he asked. Leafstripe stayed standing as he waited for a response from the other tom. He didn't want to sit down if this cat didn't want him to.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do