Thread: Pinewatch Patch
View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2021, 09:54 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

"Buzzard?"

Buzzardfrost grinned, a small smile that she only let out with her brother and certain other cats. "We're playing hide-and-seek," she replied, her voice drifting off, courtesy of her mimicking talents. She was just.. an expert at changing her voice, you know? And it worked in her favor extremely well sometimes.

"Not this again - I'm tired of it. You always use your cute little party trick to win! And for the last time, it's not fair! Plus, I hate hide-and-seek."

She rolled her eyes, the smile slipping off. "Don't be a sore loser!" she called, momentarily forgetting to garble her words. "I mean, don't be a sore loser!" Buzzard then scuffed her paws in the dirt, aiming for a running / jogging sound towards.. some.. other place. Unfortunately, her "cute little party trick" didn't work as well with pawsteps.

So, the shuffling was a failed endeavor.

"Aha!" Fleetwhisker cried as he snatched his sister triumphantly by the scruff, his voice muffled. "You think you're that amazing now?"

Buzzardfrost glared and shook him off. ".. fine. Next time. I shall win. You wait and see."