View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 02:07 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: seperation(open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
The she-cat's expression tensed a bit "Hey...I know you...from the battle! You tried to fight Fox last time! Now you're helping him?" She ranted, defensive of her friend. "But I won't object to finding some food...I think we all need it. That's precisely what I are here for in the first place...but I see there is nothing for me here." she turned and slipped back through the bushes, ready to pounce on any creature that came close to her.
"Actually, We Could use your Help. Whether he Likes it or not, Fox here is....Let's just say he won't be able to fight for at least a day, and same goes for hunting. So, If you wouldn't mind helping out, he could use something to eat. Otherwise, I Doubt He will honestly survive the night, let alone another day. Also, if you could get some moss, and soak it in water, We need to bring down his fever a bit. His pelt feels like It's going to catch Fire, so yea." She said, Slightly exaggerating how his pelt felt, but she knew she had to get her point across.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart
fox growled at Akari.He didn't consider fleck,aria,o desert moon his close fiends,but they had helped him a lot to achive his goals.His fur stood on end nd he tried to stand up,but didn't even get his chest off of the ground before falling down again."They are stronger than you and could kill you in a instant!" he snapped,but then directed his attention to the she cat,who he thought was aria,but he couldn't really tell though because how thin she was."No.your fine." he said,calming down.
"Yea, Yea, A lot of Trained Warriors are stronger than me. But Strength isn't everything, kiddo. Don't forget about speed, and the Element of Surprise." Akari said, Chuckling a bit. "Now I Insist, Stay Still, and let me treat your wounds..." She Said softly, Almost like a whisper.