Thread: ELSGUARD rp
View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2018, 08:30 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Spirit smirked having cast a protective spell on all her warriors and continued to fight her father in law with double swords” oh yeah I am sure about it.” *she said as the army of dusk shot ice and black fire at the enemies.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

Darkwings yelped in surprise as she saw claws father and then out of instinct ducked as they were blasted away into the mountain "that should faze them a little" she said with a grin
The battle which had started at dusk lasted into the next day it was noon by the time the battle was over the field was covered in corpses mostly of the enemy but there we're a good number of elsguard soldiers drago and arya stood side by side at the edge of the field watching the teams of dragons whose job it was to ge the wounded and dead from the battlefield pick their way around claw had already returned to his palace with Ryze and dragos army of the dawn had made their camp beyond the valley and was getting their much deserved rest out of the 10k soldiers he had led into battle 2k of them had died with another 500 wounded he was still waiting to hear the reports from spirit and darkwings meanwhile aryas army of the night originally 15k strong now only had 10k with 1k wounded

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me