Thread: ELSGUARD rp
View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2018, 04:00 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Spirit reported of seeing the former king as she laid in her bed hurting a bit but when she stood she shook it off. Her army of dusk was down from 12k to only 7k. But she stood there and bowed her head as her wolf sister had gone missing. She knew she would be ok or so she hoped. Spirit looked to the outside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

Darkwings sat on a rock wrapping bandages around her wounded knee. Her army, now reduced from 16K to 7K, camped right next to Ryze's. The fires from the Army of Shadows reflected off of scales and brought an eerie glow to the sky.
(Ryze doesn't have an army hes claws elite bodyguard and of course life long friend) drago and aryas army camped together of course as the sun set and the wounded and dead we're taken from the field for a proper elsguard burial movement at the edge of dragos vision caught his attention he quickly drew his sword and swung stopping a inch from the newcomers neck his face a mixture of surprise and confusion as he stood face to face with another dragon its eyes and runes matched dragos "alunz?" Drago said hesitantly "how did you get a physical form i thought that was impossible since you are part of my soul" aryas eyes widened "wait part of your soul babe who's this" she asked confused drago looked at her "arya this is alunz the dragon half of my soul he's the reason i have a dragon side for his soul was sealed within me when i was born and we have co existed in my body ever since" he said alunz in was in humanoid form standing as tall as drago with blackish blue scales which glowed to the point the color seemed to move like waves he carried no weapons at the moment alunz smiled "you think alot of things are impossible" alunz said

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 17th, 2018 at 06:58 AM.