View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 03:32 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
[Haha! He’s still Passionblaze in the battle c: ]
After throwing aside another Shadowclan warrior, Passionblaze was immediately ready to clash into another one. If his mind had been sober, he would had realized how wrong this was. He had no right to start a fight, but the chanting inside his mind thought otherwise. Someone had to address this issue. Passionblaze couldn’t allow two clans to attack them surprisingly and not expect for them to get revenge. Sure, they had won, but Passionblaze was not happy with the bloodshed and lost warriors at the expense of Windclan and Shadowclan. Now, he started a fight. One that he will finish. Breathing heavily, Passionblaze was met with green eyes in the distance. Another Shadowclan cat looking to be humiliated? Passionblaze whiskers twitched with a sadistic feel, and he prepared himself into a battle stance upon the hungry eyes of the Shadowclan warrior. Almost taunting his opponent to lunge toward him. In a flash, Passionblaze was caught off guard for a moment, he took a powerful blow to the ground. Using the strength in his legs, he kicked the Shadowclan warrior off him, snarling. Passionblaze scrambles to his paws, all feeling of pain blinded to him. He didn’t even take a moment to recover from his daze as he charged toward the Shadowclan warrior to claw at him.
(Whoops! Sorry about that^^)
Brokencreek hadn't expected Passionblaze to be so quick on his paws. He fell back, shielding his face from the claws raking along his fur. His hind leg slipped in the mud, almost causing him to lose his balance. For the first time, worry slid its way along his thoughts, but he banished his doubts with a shake of his head. A little mud won't stop me.

Though he tried to shove his concerns out of his mind--for Silverpelt's sake, I'm in a battle!--he couldn't help but notice the ferocity of the raindrops hammering his thin coat of fur. StarClan's wrath was not one to be reckoned with, and he knew the Clans would have to answer to this eventually.

Caught off guard, he had no time to duck Passionblaze's blow. His claws raked across his face. Brokencreek spat in fury as blood trickled down his cheek and mixed with the raindrops running down his fur. He shoved himself to his back legs, his claws gripping the mud, and swiped at the ThunderClan deputy.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit

Last edited by Leaf_tail; February 22nd, 2018 at 03:33 PM.