View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 07:35 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(No not at all.)

Deerfrost stood her ground as the tom approched her, her brown gold hued eyes narrowed as the ShadowClan tom began to circle. Unsheathing her claws she wanted for the right moment to strike. The molly's tri colored pelt was drenched from the heavy rain soaking her to the bone. "It's not my flat ShadowClanners are mouse brained. Maybe if you never attacked us Passionblaze wouldn't have been tempted to attack your excuse for a leader." She shot back at the tom as he insulted Passionblaze and ThunderClan. Deerfrost wouldn't stand for that, insulting her Clan. It was true that she didn't enjoy spending time with them but it was her Clan, her home and her life. She wouldn't have anyone insulting ThunderClan,
that would not happen on her watch. Letting her tail lash slowly she kept a reallclose eye on Snarlefang. With his next comment she scuffed. "Really? A kit can tell you won't." She told him rolling her eyes almost. "Please, ShadowClan hasn't got a chance. They don't have any rabbit chacers to protect them, this time. Needless to reminded you that we won last time." The molly sneered a hiss edging in her voice. She was ready for him to attack already but apparently he was mouse hearted or something. Growing tired of their 'chat' Deerfrost jumped at the tom who was haft crouched. With her unsheathed claws she aimed to pin him along with give him a few scratches. She didn't want to kill him per say,
just teach him a lessen.
"At least we have more than two high ranked cats. Thunderclan doesn't even have a leader or proper medicine cat. Goldenstar is a great leader." He snarled, his teeth bared. The tom was prepared for her as she jumped on him, steadying himself on all four paws. He pretended to collapse under her weight so he could roll in order to get her off. Snarlfang wasn't sure if it would work, but he was stocky enough that it might. The cat rolled, tucking his legs under him as he did himself to minimize the she-cat's hold on him. The Shadowclanner didn't want to kill the molly, but he would injure her if he had to in order to teach thunderclan to stop messing with other clans.

He stayed upside down with the she-cat under him for a few moments, waiting for her grip to loosen.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it