View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 08:59 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather gave a loud growl as he flung her off. “Oh, you know... an apprentice with barel any training shoukdn’t be fighting a full growl warrior.” He warned. “It could end badly for you.” The ton shrugged and let out a sigh. “But, if you really wanna fight then...” He glanced at the sky. “Go ahead, fight me. Just know that I’ll fight back, and you’ll regret it.” Skyfeather flicked his tail, wishing that Cherrydawn was here. He exhaled and stared into the apprentice’s eyes, prepared for anything. I never asked for this. I promise I wont hurt her, just... teach her a small lesson. Skyfeather dropped into a battle crouch and unsheathed his claws. He flattened his ears and let out a menacing growl.
Shallowpaw gasped as she landed on the ground, and then righted herself with a shake. “I learned some battle moves from my mentor. I’ll use them on you!” She hissed as she slid under Skyfeather and used her hind paws to fling him across the forest into a muddy puddle. She looked at him, suddenly concerned. “Are you okay?” She asked, feeling guilty about what could happen. For StarClan’s sake, he could have gotten a broken neck! Why wouldn’t she be guilty? She shook her head, clearing the thoughts out. Oh, come on, Shallowpaw! You can’t be concerned for the enemy during a battle! A conflicting voice in her head challenged her. But medicine cats are always concerned~ She hated her thoughts for trying to make her act like a medicine cat when she wasn’t one. NO! I’m not a medicine cat! Now shush and let me battle!
She leaped into the muddy puddle and started ripping with her claws at whatever was inside.

Click the eggs!

Last edited by guapathecat; February 22nd, 2018 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Adding conflicting thoughts