View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:21 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Skyfeather landed headfirst in the puddle. He froze in terror, fearing that he might die from a. Broken neck. The tom flipped over and landed on his back, he let out a sigh of relief. He snarled as the cat asked if he was alright. “You little-! What...?” He narrowed his eyes and looked her over. “Y-Yeah, I’m fi-!” Skyfeather winced as he felt sharp claws rip at his pelt. He leapt out of the puddle to escape the claws and glared at her. He opened his jaws to let out a yowl, but instead a gasp came out. He recalled his last fight with his former friend, he shook his head to try and clear the thought. No! N... Not Thistlepaw. The warrior stumbled backward. This isn’t Thistlepaw that’s fighting you! Focus! He thought to himself, but it didn’t work. He placed a paw on his head and looked down at his paws with fear in his eyes. Focus! Focus! Focus! Skyfeather squeezed his eyes shut for a moment, then they snapped open. He let out a vicious snarl and stalked around the apprentice, his ears pinned to his head. His tail lashed back and forward. Suddenly, he sprang at the cat with a loud yowl.

Character Site