View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Where Verity hides ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He glares at her “ she’s a killer. She is a madness cat, not some normal cat like you not some loner like you she is a rouge a killer.” He growls darkly as he let’s his claws out and steps forward “ she’s a killer and you are in her way of becoming like her family. It’s in the family name she must kill to survive you are not worthy.” He Says coldly as he looks at Verity who was looking away “ ... Verity you got injured didn’t you? Go back inside I’ll take care of you shortly “ He Says now kind Than he looks at the loners “ since my sister is injured and I already killed a family, no need to kill anymore today so leave”
The normal happiness in DarkLeaf's eyes leave and is replaced with a dark cold look "I already told you..She is not a killer! Me, her, and Lightwhisker are friends and I actually think she's cool and care about her unlike you! You probably don't even like her or even say something nice....so don't even say I'm getting in her way." She said ready to attack him and claws his face to pieces. She hissed DarkLeaf looked him in the eyes waiting for him to do something.If he attacks just try to dodge or take the hit sure he's way bigger than me but I can beat him! she thought encouraging herself.

Last edited by Dark Queen; February 17th, 2018 at 12:48 PM.