View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 06:04 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Quotes for the clans

This used to happen on an old site I had been on which I left to further expand my Wco attendance but upon leaving I was always so struck by the quotes that they had as explanations for the clans! Since it was on another platform it couldn’t possibly happen here so I thought why not have our ocs famous quotes get shared between us! It would be awesome if it was about the clans but I mean it could be on anything really!

Hey leaders! I know your busy with all those ceremonies and doing clan stuff but do you perhaps have some energy to post a quote from your leader on either their clan or another leaders clan? Even about this whole plot! Feel free to ignore cause I know you guys are amazingly busy c:
@Constellation @Duskflight @starfall @Suspiciousmindz @.:Blue Wishes:.

Rowanflower on riverclan ~
“We stay true to our name, like the water we can be gentle and graceful but we can also be masters of destruction and great power. We give life but we can also wash it away. We are a power that may be underestimated at times but know we have a secret power you may not see coming at first, but you’ll feel our presence creeping in once it’s too late to escape the flood. We deserve respect and we aren’t afraid to take what is ours”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 19th, 2018 at 01:48 PM.