View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:37 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Quotes for the clans

Killer of DS
Ha! You truly think you can make me suffer, make me mad and weak with soft words and desperate attacks! Boy I’ve been suffering for a long time, each day I crave for the sweet release of death but pride gets the better of me and I just can’t die! I would love to have you tear me apart leave me bleeding on the ground as If I was some fresh kill for the dogs. But madness drives me, I’ve mad from the start when my own mother tried to end my life and my own father tried to eat me. But I grew and here I am, a old runt with some old tales and scars from my own kits. So tell me warrior, will you slay the beast that has been driven mad or will you just kill a old fool with a broken mind and heart either way. I ain’t dying without a fight!

Death a kittypet
I’m sorry, that’s all I can say for what I did to you. I betrayed your trust and danced with a devil I thought was sane now he hunts me down. Seeks my death as much as you hate my guts. I’m scared, I’m sick and tired of this running and chasing! For the stars sake! I’m such a fool a molly that doesn’t deserve you or your love for I have misused it and abused it!! I don’t deserve it yet I want it more than anything to be loved by you to seek your warmth and smiles everyday like moons before... but I know I betrayed you. I hurt you and I can’t forgive myself for that. Sano draws near everyday, his eyes even more insane than before his scent now reeks of blood of cats I once knew.... I’m scared but I know.. I must face him soon. Before I die. Before I face madness itself... I simply wish for you to know.. that I love you. So much... Death will seem like a dream for hurting you.

Wolfheart a ThunderClan warrior
I know.. that I can’t get you to look at me as you look at them but I will keep cheering you on ... besides I know they are more beautiful than I, i a molly who gets confessed to everyday by other mollies! A molly with scars and a bloodstain past that I try so hard to forget, yet you look at me so kindly as If I was like any other beautiful molly but I know that look... that look of love and desire something you will never give me. I’m just a friend even though I know she doesn’t love you that she doesn’t care about you as much as I. I will smile for your happiness... no matter how much it hurts to see it so... can’t you see me? Or am I just some friend to you? It doesn’t matter you’re happy... shouldn’t I be too?