View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 04:23 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Cracklepaw

Dustpoppy
[ Dark Forest Shecat ]

As Snowleopard jumped in, Dustpoppy was able to catch onto what the other cat was saying. To an extent, she agreed. If he could remember then he would be better, not using the physical strength to gain power this time. Black pointed shecat nodding towards the Warden that joined last.

Then Cracklepaw responded, most of which she threw away for a sob story, as he called it. It was a pitty party. The warrior was grappling into the last straw of hope she saw, using his head. That..he did. He had a plan..of sorts. Dustpoppy was uncertain of it truly being acted upon however. She would simply have to see if he actually wanted to keep to it. If he died again, she would see he failed and deny him. The Shecat steps back and sits once more. He had infact wasted his life before this with his silly antics, something she had faulted him for previously. But unfortunately…he had provided some words of caution for this new life.

Clearing her throat. “I am in agreement with Snowleopard.” She spoke within a whisper. She too had wanted to play the game of appreciation and love. But that had failed her, bitterness grew from it instead. “But, you have one shot. This is your single chance, Cracklepaw. If I see you again, then it’s your time. You won’t have a second attempt at this. Do not waste what we have been so gracious at giving.” No more chances, no more sob stories or games. He had one time in her mind. Dustpoppy could almost scoff at her own words but she kept that in her head.

[ @elaif , @BEAR. , @LostInTheOrchids ]

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen