Thread: Toxic love
View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2023, 09:32 PM
Sugar coated lies

Bump Policy: perferably 9 hours atleast, if its importent then ill accept 4
My Mood: Unpredictable
Default Toxic love

So i couldn't help but create this idea, at first I wanted Fletch to be totally absent in the idea of love and mates.
But then i changed my mind, since Fletch is fairly young feline (around 17 moons) i want him to still not really
care about love until he meets [Feline 1]. At first he'd just trying to get by and befriend him, but [feline 1] begins to
change his mind, making him catch feelings hard and heavy. He becomes possessive and jealous for this feline,
from there as we know it might begin to become toxic all because it happened to fast for Fletch and he doesn't know
how to really change course until he loses [Feline 1]. (Fletch is the one being toxic or if you'd like to make you feline toxic back is fine)

Now after a few moons of Fletch healing and calming down, he meets [Feline 2], he wants nothing to do with this
feline but [Feline 2] starts slowly, Fletch catches feelings after a while and anytime he begins to become a little
possessive, jealous, or tries to rush the relationship [Feline 2] makes sure to snap back at him and show him he
cannot become that way. Making him a more ideal relationship.

I know I sound crazy for making this but I'm bored and want a bit of drama

Forms:

Feline 1

Name:
Allegiance:
Appearance:
Personality:
how did they leave:
Mention: @Lullaby

Feline 2

Name:
Allegiance:
Appearance:
Personality:
Mention:

Last edited by Lullaby; December 12th, 2023 at 12:23 PM.