View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 03:19 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

minor cw for not so nice thoughts, negative self image, potentially gross descriptions, disordered eating implied kinda ??

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | rc warrior | 26moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, skinny, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

he shook his head dismissively at the self deprecating comment but decided to not press it, "maybe goldfish will come around soon so you can see for yourself but she's orange and black, and pepperbounce, her mate, is white so it gotta be one of these colours i guess." he speculated. there hadnt been a lot of thoughts about the patterns and colours his friends kits could be in his mind, his focus had more so been on comforting goldfish and trying to not get annoyed at pepperbounce again while awaiting the kitting. but now that he was considering it, there ought to be some sort of system on how kits got their colours, he should know best, being almost a carbon copy of his father and also wanting to tear the fur from his skin for exactly the same reason. however, after the past moons, the scars and dwindling hunger in addition to his reconnection with garlicfeather he felt a bit better about himself, no longer the perfect replica of his scar-free, hateful father. still, he couldnt let go of what he couldve had, who he couldve had and who would never be his again because he had every right to hate him and garlicfeather even just talking to him seemed like a miracle.
he pulled one of the small jay feathers he had tucked back into his fur and placed it between them. after being stuck in camp for so long and halfheartedly mourning the loss of his old set of feathers he had gotten around to wandering the territory and actually came across some and it made him feel just a tiny bit less alone. he hadnt seen adderpaw in forever and the feathers he had collected himself were smaller, more curved and a bit more fluffy than the ones she had gifted him but it was close enough.
"im going to be here a bunch to look after golds kits so i hereby attempt to buy your friendship" he gave the kit a smile and wink to accompany his obviously joking tone and pushed the feather towards her.

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Oooo, interesting colors right? I'm sure they'll all be beautiful." Was that a good thing to say? Uh- yeah probably. That was very normal. Honestly Marigoldkit wouldn't mind being called pretty every once in awhile. Actually... Now that she put it that way, that was actually pretty weird. Okay, enough talking for her.

It seemed that Jayfrost had the same thought process considering how he also quieted down. Marigoldkit's features began to line with worry. She'd honestly never met a cat this quiet, except for Mousepaw maybe... But still, she worried that she said something wrong for a good while before Jayfrost magically pulled a feather from behind his waves of thin blue fur. Wow. Cats have been doing that a lot as of late. First Minkpaw and then Jayfrost.

She smiled toothily as he attempted to buy her friendship. Haha! He didn't even have to ask! Marigoldkit already saw him as worthy of being her best friend for ever and ever and ever. It was cool that she got a bonus feather to go with it though. She'd have to gift him something back.

The feather was beautiful, beating with hues of blue and white and black. She ran her pink paw pads across is fluffy surface before picking it up and tucking it behind her ear. She had to mess around with it's placement for it to be entirely comfortable.

"Wow!" She exclaimed. "Gee, thank you! That's a really cool gift, very cool. Where do you get trinkets like this? They're so pretty."

(whoop de do time to update marigold's header so I can put silly feathers in her fur)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!