View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2017, 06:01 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The way that Fawnskip spoke, it sounded like she was pretty confident she was right. And she was... in part. Obsidiansky had loved the she cat. She had been special, one of a kind, and he knew he would never meet anyone like her again. At least, he hoped not. In part - Fawnskip was like her. She had her confidence, she had her pretty appearance, and she had her uncanny knack for getting the truth bit by bit. Yet she didn't have her kindness, or her smile, or the way that she had always talked to Obsidiansky about anything and everything for hours on end. That was what he missed most about her - even though she had lied. "Yes. I did love her. And... she loved me." That wasn't a lie. The she cat's love for him had been real, if only that, and that was the reason he hadn't turned her in right away like he should've.

"Her brother was a close friend of mine. He didn't get protective, but he wasn't... always happy with us." The tom decided to tell her that much. It wouldn't hurt. That wasn't his dark past, that wasn't what had caused the falling-out. He could still remember the cries from that night - the night that everything had gone to hell. The night that everything familiar had disappeared, that everything he had known had become a lie. And he could remember everything that had led up to that night. She had told him that she was leaving. She had given only the explanation that she had to go, that she didn't belong in WindClan anymore. Obsidiansky had wondered why. Later, he had found out about her outside dealings.

How she had tried to betray WindClan, how she had done her best to get rid of her brother, and how she had only been dealing with Obsidiansky to try to get closer to her brother. But she had loved him... and then he had turned on her. How her own brother had turned on her. And how dark he had become at that point. Obsidiansky never wanted to become that cat again, never wanted to turn dark and hurt someone.
She lied. Brother was unhappy. Loved each other. Heartbreaking ending. Fawnskip knew something bad happened, but she was struggling to determine what exactly it was that took place. She cocked her head slightly, releasing a thoughtful `hmm`. ``So he was unhappy with you guys. Did you guys do something wrong? Like, really wrong?`` The fact that Obsidiansky hadn't approved of her idea of the brother disapproving of their relationship convinced her that the brother had been unhappy about something else. Perhaps he was upset with his sister's lies? But Obsidiansky said he was unhappy with us, so that meant both the she-cat and Obsidiansky. Clearly, the two must've done something wrong - or, at least, the she-cat did something wrong and Obsidiansky went along with it. That didn't surprise Fawnskip as she had guessed Obsidiansky was a follower.

``She was the leader in this... this bad thing that happened. You loved her, you'd do anything for her, so you either helped her or stayed quiet about it - or both. But what did she do?`` Fawnskip eyed Obsidiansky hopefully, as if he'd tell her just what this she-cat did to break his heart. However, she didn't want the tom to directly reveal what happened - this guessing game was incredibly entertaining! And the anticipation was very addicting.

In truth, Fawnskip's backstory did not involve a tom from another clan who broke her heart. She's never had her heart broken, not once. She hadn't known who her parents were, and perhaps their lack of guidance played a role in forming her into who she is today. However, she'd played with her denmates and listened to her elders. It was apprentice-age when Fawnskip discovered flirting. She simply enjoyed it, enjoyed the power it supplied her with, and so she did it. She didn't have a tragic backstory that turned her into who she is, no, she only found a hobby that she was rather passionate about.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; November 27th, 2017 at 06:01 PM.