View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2020, 12:25 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: Ghostflight's training spot

"Special training is when cats come here to learn things the mortal cats don't know. I see it happen all the time. Cats come here by mistake, want to learn special things, they go back to their clans with more knowledge ready to help their clans...or not. What you want to do with the information is your choice." Ghostflight hadn't had an apprentice of her own yet, not even when she was alive. Icestar thought her a little too...unstable to have one.

"I see you're interested, and since you're asleep right now, you have plenty of time until you wake up. Want to learn something?" Since Ghostflight had no connection left with the living world, Sparrowpaw was a very lucky break. Maybe now I can have some influence over the living world! Icestar sure has a lot to answer for. @Goldenmac
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; October 5th, 2020 at 12:25 PM.