View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 12:55 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
Name:Fao
Age (Only up to 200): 100
Special powers or no?:yes if possible
Appearance:http://http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/w...r-dragon-photo
Personality: nice, funny,head strong,a little sarcastic at times,and determined
Crush/matepen
Any eggs/hatchlings?: no
Royal or Villager?: either (probably villager)
Other/Questions:is anyone willing to rp with me? @Mystic @Dark blossom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Asa breathed a sigh of relief. "At least the royals are okay." She lifted her snout and sniffed the air. "And I know what you mean. Things don't seem right. It's... really quiet...." Asa reluctantly stepped away from the window and into the hut. She wanted to confirm her instincts, find what was wrong, but she knew she couldn't. She was a Healer first and a dragon second.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Rune sighed but then, he had a weird tingling feeling, ``Fara must have stopped time for something.`` He whispered but loud enough for Longwei to hear. ``I know it's only been 3 days after Axel disappeared.`` He sighed sadly, ``It's been hard for the whole family these days...`` He looked at the faraway village, ``Look, it's ok if you're not ready to take the next role.`` He patted his son on the shoulders sympathetically. ``I mean, I'll give you lots of time to find the next queen. But We need to wait a few weeks before we let the news out, we're still grieving for Axel.`` He sighed again, ``I've seen how Juni has been acting around you.`` He looked at his son. ``Should I speak to Fara?`` He asked
@Dark blossom accepted, however your link isn’t working can you fix that? Also special powered isn’t a rank, it’s more of a title, some dragons have special powers and some do not. So then your drago would be a guard :P and do you mind telling us what your dragons special power is? )

Longwei nodded. “I-I..” He didn’t know what to say. He was ready to become the king mentally, but not emotionally or physically. He let out a sigh but when his father spoke about Juni he looked confused, for he had not ever noticed and only flirted with her for the fun of it, like he did with all his female friends.

“Speak to her about what?” He asked rather bluntly. His tail twitching every once and a while in suprise.

”Fara could be using her powers again..that’s a possibility..” Oro thought out loud to deep in thought to notice that she had spoken outloud.