Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2017, 12:52 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Tawnypaw saw the worry in Ratpaw's eyes and waved her tail.
The sadness didn't leave her eyes, but an idea came to her. She didn't pull away from him this time, and she forced herself not to flinch. “I'll tell you when we're not surrounded by other cats.” she said, then her voice dropped to a whisper. “Okay. It's about who I spoke with in my dream.” she added quietly, her eyes like golden amber moons, her voice full of longing. For the first time in many moons, she'd spoken with her mother, but she wasn't entirely sure what to think yet. She flicked her ears, staring at her paws. “This is more boring than I'd ever thought possible.” she added, trying to brighten the conversation.
Ratpaw perked his ears as he listened carefully when Tawnypaw whispered, he glanced at her for a second. 'I thought only Medicine Cats and Leaders talked to cats in dreams?'He shrugged it off. He would ask about it later. He kneaded his cream colored paws into the ground. "Yeah it is." He grumbled. He tucked his paws under him as he laid down onto the cold ground. He watched as other cats talked to each and tilted his head as some sneak into bushes or someplace else. "Do you think anyone would notice if we left?" he said mostly to himself.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!