View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 09:45 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Midge's Multi-Cat Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
Sorry guys, I had 6 hours of school not including going to the career fair and then two online tests, I've been swamped today.

@mompaws
Harrierclaw can definitely be Larkpaw's mentor. I think her confidence would be good for him, too! Snailflower's sisters will always be open! I don't really have anything roleplay-wise for Asphalt in mind though, but if you have ideas feel free to shoot.

@Boba Fett
Funguspaw and Stiltpaw can definitely be friends (I love his prefix too, aww little mushroom boy)! As for an apprentice after Bluepaw, it will depend on if Snail starts a family or not, but Kinkkit can have the slot unless you find another for her.
Ah, I was doing these backwards and decided on Larkpaw, sorry. :s But Cobalt and Asphalt can be friends, they're both intimidating but friendly n' sociable. X'D I think they'd make a cool pair if they meet up or travel on occasion.
Ok! Cobalt, Funguspaw, and Kinkkit are all open if you're bored XD
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.