Thread: Advertising
View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2016, 02:02 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Advertising

Roleplayer Guild
roleplayerguild.com
So! This is in no way my own site, but I did register. cx
The community is very large, so be prepared! Don't get too overwhelmed though, there's a welcome package waiting for you.
There's seven roleplay categories. (You'll find more stuff than that, don't fret. ^^) Three are based on the length of your posts, and the other four are other special categories. I'll briefly cover them here.
Free Roleplay- one-liners, few-liners, no standards; sometimes the person/people in charge of the role-play will insist on a small standard to follow
Casual Roleplay- a paragraph or two, some depth
Advanced Roleplay- really in-depth, sometimes four paragraphs, almost all the time more
Arena Roleplay- battle-centered
1x1 Roleplay- two players per role-play
Nation Roleplay- "create and control a nation that collides with other nations through political, economic, and diplomatic warfare"
Tabletop Roleplay- "roleplays focused on dice rolls and stat blocks where the narrative is driven by game mechanics"
And that's it for today, folks! Many useful features are implemented through coding, and are still being suggested for the future. The staff are always alert and quite a few players have been there for years, believe it or not.
Your journey? Well, I say it's up to you. Come join us anytime.
Ruthing out~! <3