View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:15 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs darkly as he suddenly gets off her “ the weak doesn’t deserve death as easily as that. Leave girl. You’re lucky today but the next you won’t be so lucky” He Says coldly as he turns around towards his mate and kit.
@Rubinaito
Quinoa pants. She had just escaped death. In fact, she didn’t escape. She narrowed her eyes at Hades. He had let her go. She had been right. That glimmer in his eye she had seen, it was more than just anger. Maybe he didn’t want to kill. Hades was a rumored monster. Was it really true? Quinoa limped away defeated. She stumbled, wrenching her paw. It was probably sprained. Cursing, she lay bloodied in the clearing unable to move. She turned her face away, unwilling to show anyone but herself her defeat. A hot tear came to her eye, and she lay silent. She tried pitifully to drag herself away, but couldn’t bring herself to do even that. She turned to the kit, and Quinoa winked again. Perhaps the kit, Shadow, was it? could help her. Or not, if she was just as rude and malicious as her father.

After awhile, her hearing conked out. She thought she heard the trio pad away, but wasn’t sure. Quinoa painfully was washed into darkness. She had brief memories of her past homes and friends. Am I going to die? She was almost so stupid she hated herself.

After a long time had passed, Quinoa blinked open her eyes. It wasn’t even that long, she realized. The light hadn’t even changed a bit. She licked her paw, and it stung. It was swelling badly, and hurt like the devil. Caused by the devil, she thought, casting an evil glare at Hades. Quinoa collapsed, and had never felt more humiliated in her life. She lay her head on the cold grass, and felt as if this moment had gone on forever. Why can’t it just end? She thought angrily. This was annoying. She felt her head go blank again, and this time, for real, she passed out.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; January 14th, 2018 at 08:23 PM.