View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2017, 12:14 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Weddings of madness ( private among peeps)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
aspen was hopping around to every room looking disspointed or extremely proud as she passed by each. She took it onto herself to make eveyrhting perfect and honestly most things where going according to her tedious plan. and she was overjoyed to be planning everything. She looked through the one door to the dinning room adorned with wonderous flowers, balls pinning every plate and the table cloths as rounded to perfection. She gave a little jump of excitement and moved onto the next room checking off a box ona small clipboard with paper as she moved about, she petted into the one room and spotted tord and angel. Thinking better than to go and disrupt the whole thing she softly pulled the door shut and moved on, "it's almost time" she whispered under her breath
Killer was right behind her following her playfully until he spoke “ a really big day huh? Still can’t believe Sasuke is the first one to get married. Say have you seen lion?” He asks calmly almost playfully as he begins to stand in front of her stopping her “ ... and don’t everything is perfect I couldn’t ask for a better planner than you my dear “ He says with a bow “ and for that I thank you “