View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2016, 05:36 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@narwhalgirliv
Pastelle snorted and sighed; this newcomer would never understand. "Okay. Maybe, if Red was one of those nicer types that wouldn't deceive you, he may be on your side. Chances are that he isn't, but don't say I didn't warn you." She paused for a second, gathering up her thoughts, and spoke again. "Oh, sweetie, you were going to be a medicine cat? I doubt that." The molly said. She knew a little bit about the clans from snips of conversations in the clearing. It was mostly about how screwed up they were, but she managed to gain enough facts to know what a medicine cat was. They were like an experienced healer, except more spiritual and connected to their afterlife, StarClan. "I highly doubt that a medicine cat-to-be like you would kill a cat so innocently." She said, flicking her tail from side to side. "And I know that they choose their medicine cat apprentice wisely. They only choose the most favorable, intelligent ones... and look at you! You're nowhere near smart or kind! I'm sure you're lying."
Lakekit couldn't stand it anymore, she unsheathed her claws and lunged at Pastelle, scratching her throat, hoping in did something harmful.