View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 06:45 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Going deeper [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@hiraeth @Broken Madness @Incandescence @.:Blue Wishes

Tobias smiled at Marie in a flirty way as she helped him up coming in close to her as he was hauled to his feet. Than a call from the door interrupted him and he grunted “it’s really too easy Marie, it’s like my calling in life to make his harder” he said with a chuckle looking dumbfounded and in ‘awe’ of his reprimand. Than he turned as Lucifer came over examining his neck “this basically happens everyday I really wouldn’t worry about it” he said putting his hand on Lucifer sand pushing it back. “I’ll bruise but it looks cool, so I’ll leave it” he said with a shrug.

A petite woman walks in holding measuring tape and smiling briefly at everyone “hello cadets so glad to meet you all finally, now please come with me” she instructed

He nods slowly “ ... so you piss off people a lot... “ he growls “ You’re a idiot let me check you. I’m not exactly happy about it and I know damn well getting bruised everyday can cause some internal harm so let me check you now” He Says sounding like a mother soon he sees the woman and just tosses her the dress “ no need use this for me. My kin do know me well.. so well so use that to help with measurements and all. “ he says calmly as he looks at Tobias “ ......Do you live in a home that abuses you? If so I can help with that too... I am the doctor and a therapist as well. So please come to me if you have issues mentally or physically as well... anyway... I have a question about your ... how to say personality?”