View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 07:07 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Going deeper [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Tobias’s eyes flashed dangerously as Lucifer prided deeper into his life and he felt his fists curling by his sides and he pushed Lucifer back ”I’m fine, I don’t need you to be my mother. I’m not a kid like you all think I am!”

his eyes glowed a bit as he moves back “ ... No It’s just I’ve got bruises everyday as well. I know it well, that anger when someone tries to help but instead of bruises.” He pulls his collar down a bit showing a ragged scar “ I got cut. The family of madness is no joke. To love you must suffer, to be happy you must feel sadness. To protect you must give up everything. Also fair warning-“ he smiles playfully “ I may not need to be your mother but I am considered to be the mother of my kin. I know how to cook, to sew, to bake and all that mother stuff because I was forced to take on that role. I’m not a kid and nor do I think of you as one. I’m just envious of your personality. You can smile, flirt and be all happy and bright but unfortunately that thing was taken from me even if my kin were at my side. Anyway I wished to ask something of you of course alone if you don’t mind and remember.. I’m here to help.. not to hurt.”