View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: dragonclan rowanclan border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Rustpaw quickly ran to her newfound friends' side, and she Glanced at the Rowanclan intruders, slightly curious about them, but inside her mind was raceing, mostly thinking of attack paterns that would work against the winged attacker. 'If I spring off somthing vertical, I can reach greater heights than if I simply try jumping upwards, so First, I must seperate him from the rest of the group...' she thought, looking him over, and then doing the same for the rest of the intruders, looking for any signs that they might attack suddenly. She noted how the Winged one seemed like he was more than willing to fight if necessary. "Alright, so, Lightningscale, who was she? And better question, why were you driveing her into our territory?" She asked, Takeing a step foward, noticibly a bit shorter than them, Although It did not seem to bother me.
"your terrioty!"lightningscale didnt what to fight he fough enought that day."very wel,you say that, we haded looked the northern side of the border.,im a member of dragonclan"that name rung a bell in fireflowers mind"and the shecat?!"she questioned"she tried to kill are leader we wr to drive her away but we didnt know there was a clan here!"lightningscale yelled"which clan are you!?"he asked"rowanclan"fireflower said.(its hard to interact with char. that are both mine)
@PeaFlower @Okapi @Swiftheart you guys can come in now

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.

Last edited by Fireflower; November 29th, 2017 at 08:24 AM.