View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2017, 11:47 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Secret Santa Event

Quote:
Name: |Piper|Piperkit|Piperpaw|Pipermint|Piperstar|

Sexuality: Undetermined

Home: Twolegplace then a clan of your choice

Apperance: Piper has shaggy brown fur and hazel eyes.

Personality as a young kittypet kit: As a kittypet kit, Piper has a strong desire to explore the world outside her twoleg home, yet doesn’t know how to say goodbye to her family, but when she does she changes ofcourse.

Personality as a clan kit: She misses her family and housefolks a lot, but she loves her adoptive family, and clanlife is so exciting to watch.

Personality as an apprentice: As an apprentice she will be excited to learn and have adventures. She’ll enjoy battle training and hunting enough to even though she wants to sleep until her mentor gets her force herself up at the dawn patrol to train.

Personality as a warrior: Clan life won’t be so exciting by now and she’ll think more about taking a mate and being a good loyal warrior.

Personality as a queen (if she is): She’d be rather over-protective of her kits, unintentionally even through the kits apprenticehood.

Personality as deputy or leader (if that happens): She’d think through everything before making a move.

Hope you like her
Thank you to who ever sent me this wonderful gift! I love her already!

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all