View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 09:15 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: - one old barn (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Any momentary disappointment the tom may have felt was carefully masked by a smile, one that showed a great amount of wanting. "That is as it should be, beautiful." The tom almost laughed out loud when Tessa asked for his name once more, only this time - it was in a much smoother manner then before. "I don't know, darling. That all depends on whether you want to see me again or not," Barracuda's mew was just as smooth as ever, cutting off into a purr - the type of purr that was juuust out of reach of being openly affectionate. He wouldn't go that far, not quite yet. Keep it all fun and games for now, see if he wanted to get serious with this she cat. Naturally it was all fun and games for him, but it would be serious for her. It was nearly impossible for Barracuda to settle down with a nice she cat and just "forget about" everything else. He had a life. And so far, it was a good one. "I suppose I could reward you for your efforts. The name's Barracuda, love. At your service." He took a step back and bent into a cat-like bow, as much as he could, his eyes sparkling with laughter as he did so.
The female calico's eyes glinted, "It's a pleasure, Barracuda." She meowed slowly, her voice once again melodious, although the lustful wanting was barely being held back, "I will be sure to use your services to full capacity." The molly said, her longing hiding behind her smooth tone. Tessa was well aware, coming on too strong could send the tom away. Tessa stretched forward to murmur into his ear, "Ready for that tour then?" She purred, twitching her tail with impatience.
(Want to have them go in the barn then timeskip to later then?)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 9th, 2017 at 09:18 PM.