View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2024, 09:16 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: |`Ollie's Territory`| [OPEN]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks View Post

|`Ollie`|

"Oh, Tomorrow by sundown? You may not be able to learn much in that time, But we can give it a try." He smiled softly and looked through the rest of his herbs, He saw some more lambs ear, Juniper berries, alder bark, and burdock root. He didn't know exactly how much time it would actually take this cat to learn everything, It took Ollie a few years to learn what he knows.

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 4 | No Purrks

The nameless nodded to the other cat, “I can push curfew if necessary. My parents will understand.They won’t. Pink stained claws unsheathed from grey paws, though in the next second they returned and the nameless was left hoping the other cat didn’t see the falter in appearance.

The feline quickened his pace for a moment, digging his paws harder into the ground with each step to catch up Ollie’s side. The nameless looked at each of the plants that were there. Lamb’s ear, the one for strength, was there among others he hasn’t seen for the most part. Berries, tree bark, some sort of root looking thing. Hmm. Fascinating. How was it found out that such an odd mix n’ match of plants held other useful elements? Too curious cats, Mother would say.

I learn quite quick as well, if you’d like to begin, I am ready at any time.” The nameless spoke as he settled into a sit, his wispy tail wrapping around his side and laying on dark paws.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!