View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Shut Eye: Forum Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Ganymede jerked back, startled, and stared at her. He leaned forward again and hissed, "I thought you said you were from Japan. How do you know about her?" His tail began lashing slowly, and then sped up. His ears flicked back, and he glared at her. "How do you know? Are you lyin' t' me?" He bared his teeth. "'Cause I don't taken kindly t' folks who lie to me."
Chiyo blinked at his fierceness. Her hair rose yet again, and her ears flattened. Teeth bared, she returned his glare. "I have been here long enough to see her fiery temper. It's only been a few days, but I have seen her cruelty," she retorted. "It was not long ago I learned about the Devil from some homeless man. He was taken shortly after." Chiyo's eyes glazed over with rememberence. The homeless man had been an old German Shepherd. He was once a marshall, but he was getting too old. His wife had left him and all he had was liquor and the West. Unfortunate for him, he picked the wrong town. The Devil had made eye contact with Chiyo, but she took the homeless man instead. Chiyo was positive she knew how much it would hurt her to see. It was almost as if the Devil was saying: You'll end up like this. Chiyo vowed to catch the next train. She had to leave. Chiyo blinked back into reality, and stared at the other dog.