Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2017, 01:57 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Honey looked at Maple with her amber eyes. "I would never leave you. Know that" She meowed holding her head high. Truly she wouldn't leave her sister, she needed her, or Honey thought she did and refused to believe anything else. Glancing at Butch she hoped he'd come to, that way they'd all be together, and able to protect Maple better. She held her brother's gaze for a small moment before turning to Downpourpaw. The ThunderClan "Warrior" was a bit smaller then other toms Honey had seen but he looked young and like he wasn't done growing. She hoped the tom would take teach them for Maple's sake, she didn't how her sister would take it if he told them no and ran them off. Or try to, three almost fully grown cats and one quite young tom? They'd probably win if they got in a fight. But they were here in peace for Maple. Silently she stood there waiting for the tom to respond to Maple. Her light ginger and white fur blowing in the wind.
@Fuzzyfeline @Aura @Spikes
She nods with a soft smile “ yes I know that... I know that very well” she says softly as she looks at the little warrior, “ so can we? Or do we have to.. speak to someone? “ she asks calmly as she looks at honey and purrs softly “ My sister! At least cheer up a bit. The tom isn’t that bad besides he’s kinda cute “ she purrs happily as she begins to stand up waiting on the answer from the young warrior.