Thread: BoneClan
View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 05:47 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: BoneClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Shard looked up, her eyes full of sorrow. "Yes, Mink?" she sounded defeated. It was rare for Shard to show anything other than anger and bitterness.

Loon took the first bite. He swallowed before answering. "I would be honored to be your spy. You can count on me, Rune!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Silent flicked his tail. He had been awake long before the other cats have yet to open their eyes. Now he started to hear sounds and mews coming from all parts of the camp. His eyes searched for the clan leader. He let out an irritated growl. ’He’s probably with his mate’ he thought. He decided on waiting for him to come out and watched from afar. (Hey random thought could Silent and Rune be like friends since they where apprentices or somthing?)
Open

Wolf just woke up. The beautiful (but yet terrifying) She-Cat scanned her green eyes around the den. Good. She want the last one to wake up. She slithered out of the den and grabbed a piece of prey waiting if anycat wanted to share a word with her.
Open

Dawn winced as she opened her eye. Her right eye scanned the medicine den. She sighed and stretched. She immediately went to work. Not even bothering to eat. She hasn’t bothered to eat in three days. She was so empty inside that it didn’t matter if she was hungry or not. What was wrong with being nice? Nothing! But yet some cat (maybe if possible Rune..ya know..to add to his evil deeds) thought it was. And bam!! Her left eye was gone. Seen as no use to be a warrior anymore the young (but extremely beautiful) she Cat was forced to become a medicine cat. Dawn was getting some herbs together for the queens just in case they needed them. But this was just a simple check up. No herbs needed..but it’s better to be prepared than to be sorry..if Rune’s mate dyes..off with Dawn’s head this time. She padded to the nursery and mewed a muffled meow due to the herbs. “May I come in?” She tried to sound as sweet as possible. @Kyra-Wolfe-666 @BTS.official.__

Mink looked at her with soft eyes. "Do you need any help." she asked looking down at her kits, then back up at her. "Kits can be a pawful." she purred softly. "Also...Also is there something on your mind." she whispered.

Rune bent down and took a bite of the rabbit, swallowing he grinned. "Good, you will start tomorrow." he meowed standing up. "Now if I were you, I would talk to your mate about her behavior." he laughed, with a flick of his tail he padded over to Silent. "Silent, my dear friend." he smiled brightly

@Shadow Yes they can be best friends! ^^)

Valkryie walked into the clearing with a bird in her mouth, her two mismatched eyes scanned the clearing.

Last edited by BTS.official.__; November 29th, 2017 at 05:50 PM.