Thread: BoneClan
View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: BoneClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Mink looked at her with soft eyes. "Do you need any help." she asked looking down at her kits, then back up at her. "Kits can be a pawful." she purred softly. "Also...Also is there something on your mind." she whispered.

Rune bent down and took a bite of the rabbit, swollowing he grinned. "Good, you will start tomorrow." he meowed standing up. "Now if I were you, I would talk to your mate about her behavior." he laughed, with a flick of his tail he padded over to Silent. "Silent, my dear friend." he smiled brightly

@Shadow Yes they can be best friends! Also Rune is talking to you ^^)

Valkryie walked into the clearing with a bird in her mouth, her two mismatched eyes scanned the clearing.
(Quick tip-if you don’t know how to quote multiple people there is a little button to the right of the quoting button. If you press it-it will go red. So when you press the post button the multiple people you pressed will show up :3!! )

Silent flinched ever so slightly at the sudden approach of Rune. He didn’t hear him come out. He then lowered his head down respectfully. “Rune. How is your mate? Has she kitted yet? News never gets around to me.” he purred.

Dawn’s fur prickled when he passed her. She lowered her head glad he didn’t really notice her. She then entered the den. “Hello, I’m here to see if you guys are alright-anypains?” She asked.

Last edited by Shadow; November 29th, 2017 at 05:54 PM.