Thread: BoneClan
View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: BoneClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Mink looked at her with soft eyes. "Do you need any help." she asked looking down at her kits, then back up at her. "Kits can be a pawful." she purred softly. "Also...Also is there something on your mind." she whispered.

Rune bent down and took a bite of the rabbit, swallowing he grinned. "Good, you will start tomorrow." he meowed standing up. "Now if I were you, I would talk to your mate about her behavior." he laughed, with a flick of his tail he padded over to Silent. "Silent, my dear friend." he smiled brightly
Shard looked a little scared and confused. "I-I would appreciate the help, thank you. And, there's too much on my mind to keep the leader's mate interested. I shouldn't put you in that position. Rune might not like it." she smiled weakly. Before she could stop herself, she began telling Mink everything. "Loon killed my first litter of kits, two beautiful white toms. They were my world. Then one day, I found Loon in a trap. I helped him out of it and he repaid me by killing Snow and Cloud, my kits and forcing me to be his mate. When I learned I was expecting his kits, I was afraid. I knew he wouldn't kill his own kits, but I was scared that he was going to kill me when they were grown. Not only that, but he's abusive. You see this scar?" she dabbed an ugly scar on her chest with her forepaw. "Loon did this to me when I told him to leave me alone. I've been living in fear here for moons, and... it would be nice here if I wasn't scared of Loon. And it's not like I hate my kits, but when I look at them, especially Snake and Slash, they remind me of Loon and I get so frustrated I snap at them." her body shook and she hung her head. She licked Holly's head as the tiny kit came up to them. "And the way Snake looks at the other cats...it's terrifying. I feel as if he's going to grow up to be a killer. Like his father." she finally noticed that she had spilled everything. "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have but that on your shoulders."