Thread: BoneClan
View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:13 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: BoneClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
(Quick tip-if you don’t know how to quote multiple people there is a little button to the right of the quoting button. If you press it-it will go red. So when you press the post button the multiple people you pressed will show up :3!! )

Silent flinched ever so slightly at the sudden approach of Rune. He didn’t hear him come out. He then lowered his head down respectfully. “Rune. How is your mate? Has she kitted yet? News never gets around to me.” he purred.

Dawn’s fur prickled when he passed her. She lowered her head glad he didn’t really notice her. She then entered the den. “Hello, I’m here to see if you guys are alright-anypains?” She asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Shard looked a little scared and confused. "I-I would appreciate the help, thank you. And, there's too much on my mind to keep the leader's mate interested. I shouldn't put you in that position. Rune might not like it." she smiled weakly. Before she could stop herself, she began telling Mink everything. "Loon killed my first litter of kits, two beautiful white toms. They were my world. Then one day, I found Loon in a trap. I helped him out of it and he repaid me by killing Snow and Cloud, my kits and forcing me to be his mate. When I learned I was expecting his kits, I was afraid. I knew he wouldn't kill his own kits, but I was scared that he was going to kill me when they were grown. Not only that, but he's abusive. You see this scar?" she dabbed an ugly scar on her chest with her forepaw. "Loon did this to me when I told him to leave me alone. I've been living in fear here for moons, and... it would be nice here if I wasn't scared of Loon. And it's not like I hate my kits, but when I look at them, especially Snake and Slash, they remind me of Loon and I get so frustrated I snap at them." her body shook and she hung her head. She licked Holly's head as the tiny kit came up to them. "And the way Snake looks at the other cats...it's terrifying. I feel as if he's going to grow up to be a killer. Like his father." she finally noticed that she had spilled everything. "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have but that on your shoulders."

Mink looked at her sadly, her eyes held tears. "Oh I am so sorry." she meowed softly. "I don't mind the extrea paws. Might help me learn how to take care of kits, since I am...expecting Rune's kits anyway." she sighed then shook her head. "Now that you told me your story. I'll tell you mine. I came from a royal family line." she laughed then shook her head. "Odd yes? Rune fell in love with me. He killed my whole family, took over the clan and named it Boneclan. He then forced me to become his mate." she meowed. "Your mate shouldn't hurt you like that. Rune doesn't use his anger on me. I shall have a word with your mate." she meowed with a growl. Before she could be stopped by anyone, she snapped her gaze over to where Loon was. "Loon!" she called sternly.

(Thank you so much, Shadow!)

Rune grinned. "She is expecting, finally." He laughed with a purr. "I am hoping for a tom and a she-cat." He laughed. "What about you my friend?" He asked tilting his head. "Found the lucky lady yet?" Rune's ears perked up at his mate calling Loon over. He really didn't care what his mate did, she could take over his leadership if she wanted too. He loved her so much, he would give her anything she asked for.