Thread: BoneClan
View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: BoneClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Mink looked at her sadly, her eyes held tears. "Oh I am so sorry." she meowed softly. "I don't mind the extrea paws. Might help me learn how to take care of kits, since I am...expecting Rune's kits anyway." she sighed then shook her head. "Now that you told me your story. I'll tell you mine. I came from a royal family line." she laughed then shook her head. "Odd yes? Rune fell in love with me. He killed my whole family, took over the clan and named it Boneclan. He then forced me to become his mate." she meowed. "Your mate shouldn't hurt you like that. Rune doesn't use his anger on me. I shall have a word with your mate." she meowed with a growl. Before she could be stopped by anyone, she snapped her gaze over to where Loon was. "Loon!" she called sternly.
"Oh, you really do-" before she could finish, Mink called to Loon. She swallowed hard.

Loon heard his name called. It was Mink, Rune's mate. He trotted over to her. Shard was there too. He glared at her. He turned his attention to Mink.

"Yes Mink?" he nodded his head respectfully.