View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2018, 01:59 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default ShadowClan finder

So I finally decided to be productive so all my cats in ShadowClan need stuff. I'm having a few issues with time and what age and rank my cats ACTUALLY are right now so for now I'll ask for basic things but...

I have previously made a finder and got some things but most of them left the site or went inactive. This time I am also not settling for just any user and any cat you can throw at me...I want people who are VERY ACTIVE

Need want Unsure

PinePaw/Wish

Adoptive kits* Mate (will be very picky with this one) Parents** Mentor Apprentices

WolfPaw/Scruff

Mate (will be pretty picky with this one) Parents** Mentor apprentices

CedarPaw/Vine

Mate (won't be so picky but will still be looking for certain things)
Parents** mentor apprentices

RockKit/Paw/Spirit

Parents**

BoulderPaw/Flight

Mate*** parents** Mentor****

BeechPaw/Claw

Parents** mentor

AshKit/Paw

parents*****

RainKit/Paw/Raina

Parents***** Mentor****** Mate***

SparrowKit/Paw/Wing

Parents Mentor*******

These are just my main ShC cats. I may add more in future if this is still active.

*I already have a Finder for PineWish's adoptive kits so if you'd rather sign up there please do

**Beech, Boulder, Pine, Wolf, Rock and Cedar are siblings so they will have the same parents.

***I am experimenting with Boulder and Rain's sexualities. I think they're gonna be either homosexual or Bisexual but we'll see so for now you may sign up both genders for mates.

****Boulder is rather interested in kittypets and twolegs therefore spend da lot of his time in twoleg place. He has only been to one gathering and that's the only gathering I am planning on having him attend. He will not show up to many training sessions but I want him to have a very patient, persistent mentor.

*****I am not entirely sure about Ash and Rain's parents. I dunno whether I want them to be biological siblings or whether Rain is Ash's best friend and was adopted by Ash's parents. Just keep applying for parents for now then I'll decide.

******Rain's mentor will only be temporary as shortly after her apprentice ceremony, she will run away from the clan and become a loner.

*******Sparrow's mentor will be temporary and I want them to be dumb and inexperienced. They will be training one day and Sparrow will wander off and get lost and then he will move to SkyClan.