View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2024, 12:19 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
Part of her mission to get herself out of her murky pool of self-pity was to start becoming a more active presence in the lives of the Clan's youth. Bravebird wasn't all that good with kids like Crowtooth was, or even Fallownose. She was rougher around the edges and perhaps even trained them too hard at times. But Fernpaw had taught her some valuable lessons on how to approach being a better mentor at least, so she would utilize those today.

Ducking her head into the mouth of the den, the lilac lynx-point allowed her eyes to adjust to the gloom. It wasn't all that full. "Any of you 'paws wanna go out for some training?" she called in, hoping to get at least one response.

[ @Kaybug. bravedove training time! ]

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw perked up his head as he turned to look at the warrior who had decided to drop by the apprentice den. Rabbitpaw had been taking a slight break after everything that has been happening lately, luckily more good than bad for him at least, but with the idea of having more training he was already hopping to his paws with a bubbly bounce to his step. "Oooh! Me, me! I want all the training!" The apprentice exclaimed excitedly, nearly tripping over his own lanky paws to get to the warrior, settling right in front of her to make sure his interest was known. He wasn't actually sure what training they were going to do but he wanted to surprise Crowtooth with already knowing it. Oh maybe it would be hunting or fighting or something equally as cool and maybe afterwards he can show some of his kit friends how to do it. He knew how much he always wanted to practice things when he was stuck in the nursery.

Though...to be fair, he was only made an apprentice like...a couple days ago so it wasn't all that surprising. He looked at the warrior with wide green eyes, "What're we going to do? Oh! I'm Rabbitpaw by the way, just in case you don't know." He tacked on the introduction because he realized that he didn't quite know the warrior in front of him and he wasn't sure if she knew him.

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]