Old March 21st, 2024, 02:24 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-no others yet]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [3 Moons]

Tick Kit sat beside the entrance to the nursery, eyes wide as he waited for someone. Of course he waited, he had eaten recently, a big bit of prey! He'd munched it all down of course, like the hungry little fellow he was but he hadn't seen mother for a whole day and he was starting to worry. Of course, he knew not to worry. Mother knew what she was doing, she'd come back tomorrow! He just had to go to sleep and he'd wake up with mother right there beside him telling him off for staying out of the nest and blocking a bit of the entrance probably. Hopefully. Tick Kit had never missed someone before, he wasn't sure if he was meant to be feeling this. It'd always been a whole family, not one of his siblings had strayed away, or at least he hoped so. They'll come back, he just had to wait.

(Another random silly little activity post! But still open

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!