View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2020, 08:27 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Icestar's Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noface View Post
(SOOO sorry for the wait I completely forgot about this!!!!)

Shinesong stood up Icestar Starclan sent me over to you. she hissed What the heck does this cat think she is backing me up against a wall? she thought sliding to the right So why are you? Do you want to tell them to destroy the other clans? hmm? she asked flattening her ears. Or are you trying to give Dawnstar the other clan's weaknesses? I could've done that for you when I was alive. Now that you are in Starclan you should be caring for all living clans. I might tell the cats in Starclan what you've been doing!! she hissed standing up tall. Or are you too loyal to Shadowclan that you don't care about the other clans. You want to destroy them, don't you? She hissed flattening her ears again. She smiled Or do you just wanna live again?

If you don't tell me I can get some backup. Either way at least part of Starclan will know why you like the living. she threatened smirking. Now tell me. Why do you keep visiting the living? You know you're not supposed to. she meowed.
((No worries!))

Icestar's orange eyes blazed with fury as she continued to stare down at this pathetic little star-cat.
"I am loyal to ShadowClan, and ShadowClan alone. You and your little friends would do well to remember that. Last I checked, there was no rule against visiting the living, so I'll continue to do that as I please." Her body posture was rigid and she did not move as she trapped the cat in her dark den. "Do you honestly think you have the power to stop me? I could kill you right here and you would resurface somewhere far away, and I'd be rid of you. So I suggest you drop the attitude or you will suffer the consequences. And as for backup, that's a likely story. No StarClan cats have expressed any opinions of me yet, to my knowledge. This is not StarClan territory, nor is it the Dark Forest. This is my realm, to do with as I please. Why else would the stars have blessed me with such capability?"

Her claws unsheathed as her pelt continued to bristle, making her seem even more monstrous than she already was.
"Tell your star-friends all you want. I dare you. I am not afraid to step on anyone who gets in the way of me protecting and strengthening my Clan as I see fit. Now..." She stepped aside, revealing the entrance once more, giving Shinesong a chance for escape if she so desired. "Get out of my sight. I regret nothing that I do, and nothing that I have done."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!