Thread: Kit Corrals
View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2023, 07:49 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Kit Corrals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post

DawnFog smiled, leading DuskKit to the kit corrals.

'Okay, I'm going to tell you about different predators and teach you how to fight some of them off.'

DawnFog paused, thinking. What were some of the most common predators that windclan had to deal with? OH! Foxes and Owls, duh! The moor is a wide open space, making it easy for Owls to see them, and it makes it easy for foxes to make dens!

'First: Owls are common predators on the moor. There is no way to effectively fight them, but they don't tend to prey on fully grown cats. This is why kits are not allowed out of camp, period, and why apprentices need to go out with a warrior.'

DawnFog rambled off, taking a breath, and making sure DuskKit understood.

DuskKit nodded, shoving this new information into her brain case.

'Okay, next: Foxes. These ones can be fought off, but its really hard to do by yourself. Again, another reason why why kits are not allowed out of camp, period, and why apprentices are not to go out without a warrior. I will demonstrate how to fight off a fox, and then you will try it on me, got it?'

'Yep! I'm ready! I'm watching!'

DuskKit sat, watching DawnFog intently as the warrior demonstrated battle moves to the kit.

'Okay, okay! My turn!'

DuskKit made herself look as big as possible, before leaping at DawnFog, slashing at the she-cats muzzle with her claws-sheathed. She then rolled under the cat, batting at the warriors belly. She then squirmed out, looking at the warrior.

DawnFog blinked, looking at the kit. 'Sure, that's good enough for now. Nice job.'

DuskKit has completed her Intro to Predators and Self Defense kit class!

Last edited by Ladiebugg; September 15th, 2023 at 07:49 PM.