Thread: Kit Corrals
View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2023, 09:40 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Kit Corrals

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShoomy View Post
Cloudykit
Windclan

Cloudykit bounded to the corrals, heavy in his step, playfully chasing a slate-blue parula feather, squealing playfully every once in awhile, as it floated around. He batted the air surrounding the feather with his soft brown legs, a little closer every time. Eventually, he crouched awkwardly and jumped a the feather, barely catching the pretty feather. He bet his dad would like it! He poke his head around, holding the feather in his paw, more careful than usual not to tear it. "Dad! I have something for you!" He yelled.
( @Sleek )

Newtberry was sunning himself, enjoying the sunshine. He sighed. He missed his mate so much, but she was gone now. She would want him to be happy. She had died during Cloudykit's kitting, and so had his other two littermates as they were too weak and it took a while for Newtberry to find a willing queen. Only the strongest had survived, and that was Cloudykit. He looked at him. He was jumping around, chasing a feather. Finally he caught it. Newtberry stood up and walked to him when he was called. "What do you have? A feather? That's my boy," he said proudly, cuffing him behind the ear in a friendly way. He nuzzled him, enjoying the eagerness and excitement of the little kit. Newtberry sighed as he thought of his other two kits, dead. A tom and a she cat. They were both so beautiful. They didn't deserve death. Newtberry had never told Cloudykit, he didn't want it to make him sad or depressed. He like Cloudykit's energy, and he didn't want anything to get in the way of that.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!