Old November 2nd, 2023, 09:15 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default You'll Like Him, I Promise [closed]

[Treepaw] & [Thrush]
Tree's Inner Voice

Treepaw:
What was this place? It was dark, musky, the sky had not a single star!
This wasn't a normal dream, was this a nightmare?

You'll be okay, I'm here

Treepaw trekked along, stumbling on a chocolate calico she didn't recognize. He introduced himself as Thrush. He explained he was a former WindClanner. She was unsure, weary, she didn't like how he watched her, and she didn't understand why a WindClan warrior wanted to talk to her. His words were enticing though.

He promised he could be her friend. A friend!! The desire to fit in somewhere and have someone to go to was too lovely an idea to turn away. His words were delicious and so, she continued to listen. Thrush told her about a new friend she could make in ThunderClan too. This was amazing!

Can trust. . . can trust!

It was official, this was a good dream, not any nightmare. Her other inner friend was agreeing she could trust this Thrush cat. Treepaw stared longingly at him, urging the tom to continue. Who was this mystery friend?!

---

Thrush:
This apprentice was eating up every word he gave. She was going to be an easy target to manipulate when he needed to. This excited the tom. Fresh blood to play with.

"Spiderthroat is the feline you're looking for, he'll take good care of you and be both our friends," Thrush spoke with an enchanting tone. His baby blue hues danced around the small apprentice, eating up every moment she fell for his words. "He'll understand you, he'll be a good friend. . ."

---

Tree:
That was it. The name she needed to hear. She would find Spiderthroat and make sure they became good friends. She trusted this calico, so far he hadn't given her a reason not to. How often would she see him though??

Before she could ask, he summoned her away and the feline woke up back in her nest. Her green eyes blinked a few times, the voice of Bumblestar rang through the camp and really drew her out of her sleep. Her dream was lingering still as she padded towards the clan meeting taking place.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL