View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2017, 01:28 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
A faint smile grey on Stormstrike's maw as his best friend praised him. This was one of the great things about Snowstorm. She was kind and caring and he always felt happier around her. He didn't know how he had managed to find a friend like her, but he was glad he had. He would be completely lost if it weren't for her.

The grey tom nodded in agreement and watched as the siamese padded to the base of the ground, lowering herself. He turned his pale blue gaze back to the top of the tree, searching for the fluffy creature. His ears were perked attentively, hoping he would be able to hear it is he couldn't see it.
Snowsong tensed and leaped, her claws sinking into the tree. Memories of the first time she'd ever climbed a tree came back to her and a chuckle escaped her lips, and she immediately paused to make sure the squirrel hadnt heard. Luckily enough it was still nibbling on the nut between its paws.

Snowsong breathed out in relief and pulled herself up onto a branch, careful not to make a sound as she peered around to look down at the squirrel, still quite far from her. Snowsong tensed and let out the loudest yowl possible, leaping down for the squirrel. "Now, Stormy!" She yowled as the squirrel took off down the tree, heading right for Stormstrike.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust