Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2017, 03:14 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Peacockfeather stepped out of the shadows then approached him," Hello Goldeneye." She purred," I'm Peacockfeather- I was born during the last few hours of Deceptionstar's reign." She breathed," I give you a life of loyalty, use it to lead your clan through nine long lives." She stretched her neck forward pressing it against Goldeneye's nose knowing Goldeneye would feel as if he were paralyzed yet, surrounded by his clanmates. She removed her nose," May Starclan Light your Path." She dipped her head forcing away memories from apprenticehood being disloyal. She stepped back into the darkness of the shadows.
Goldeneye listened softly, he hadn't really ever heard about Deceptionstar, but he knew enough to be slightly scared by the old leader. Still, it was enough to unsettle him hearing the old leader's name. What if he was like Deceptionstar? No, he wouldn't be, he would be one of the best leaders Shadowclan would have ever seen. Well, he hoped. Maybe he could just be average. Average worked! He didn't need to be rembered, he could just be an average leader, as much as he kind of wanted to be a good leader. He wouldn't be a good leader! But what if he wasn't? The thoughts swirled in his head. This made him feel paralyzed, and when he received his third life, he almost wondered if he had died already. But he hadn't, he knew that, he felt as though all his clanmates were around him, and that made him smile a little bit. "Thank you," he murmured, all other thoughts being swept away from his mind as he waited for the next life.

(( @Socks ))