View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2021, 09:53 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Healing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosetherosey View Post
Character's Name: Sunripple
Description of injury/illness: big cut over his eye, limp on paw, his shoulder is missing some skin (trying to keep it pg, pretty gruesome though-)
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): He lives but there isn't much they can do about the shoulder which takes time to heal.
Can Frostpaw be involved? Sure why not
Anything else I need to know: He's very compliant but not very upfront about pain.
Mention me: @implimm @Zesty Mango
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipo Oak View Post
Character's Name: Cicadakit
Description of injury/illness: He was play fighting and he was flung off of Lightningkit, and hit his head on bracken, now one, he's covered in thorns, two, he's unconcious, and three, in a lot of pain
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): All thorns out, he will have to stay in the Med Den for a while, he is broken, mentally, and in pain, and will be after the thorns are out
Can Frostpaw be involved?: IDC
Anything else I need to know: he is extreamly loud, and is (probably) louder than Buckstar at a clan meeting aha
Mention me: @implimm
If you guys go ahead and post in the den, Frostpaw will get to them, Rainywhisker will be involved to ofc.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here