My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by leader View Post
beekit trys but misses the mossball
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks View Post
"WisteriaKit"

HE WAS DOING GOOD!! Yay!! He got back into a crouch, and slowly came towards the moss-ball, then, he jumped on it, all by himself!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
Alpinekit slowly crept up on her mossball and pounced on it. She immediately bit it and got some moss in her mouth. The young she-cat spat it out.

Beekit - @leader
Copperpaw - @nyx
Berrykit; - @Artemis
Wisteriakit - @CrimsonOaks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Berrykit looked at the moss ball in fear, backing away with her tail puffed up in the air in fear. She didn't like moss balls, ever since Stormysong had... well, she didn't want to think about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Berrykit's eyes where locked on the moss ball, and she backed off, not hearing Copperpaw. "Moss balls... thrown at me.... slapped across the room if one hit me.... mama made me dodge them...." She backed off some more, then ran straight into a wall. "Mama, don't hurt me!" Berrykit's fear got the better of her, and she turned to run, butting her head hard against the wall. She feel down, seeing stars around her head momentarily.

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

《 Copperpaw 》
39/100

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

"Uhm, good going guys. Just keep at it?" Copperpaw's voice was low. Their eyes fixed on Berrykit. They rushed over to Berrykit and gave them a lick on their head. "Are you alright?"

They nudged the kit again. What did he mean when she yelled about his mother hurting her? What..happened to Berrykit??

"I'm taking Berrykit to the medicine cats." Copperpaw told the kits. "Wait here." They grabbed the kit with their teeth by the scruff. Before they heard the other kit's response, they ducked out, toward the medicine den.

(@leader ; Beekit , @Highsnow of Matterhorn ; Alpinekit , @Artemis ; Berrykit , @CrimsonOaks ; Wisteriakit )

Last edited by nyx; March 26th, 2024 at 07:32 AM.