View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2017, 09:14 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Owlspark paused when the molly did, pelt burning at her complement. Her next sentence, however, had his grin widening. His eyes trailed after her as Firesparks walked away, looking rather good as she did so. The tom found his shoulder tingling where she had tapped it, and he had to remind himself to walk after her. He moved at a quick pace to keep up, glancing down at her as he came to her side. "Well, someone as beautiful and intriguing as you must have many admirers." He paused in his talking, tilting his head to place his green orbs fully on her and taking an extremely bold move. "I guess I'm going to have plenty of competition, but trust me none of them could possibly be as determined as I am right now." He had gradually moved closer to the beautiful she-cat as they walked and their pelts were almost touching, but not quite. They were close enough, however, for him to feel her body heat. But once he was finished with his words, he turned his head back forwards and stepped away, seemingly turning his attention off of the molly. She was still the only thing on his mind, however, as he watched for her reaction from the corner of his eyes.
Heat rose in the molly's pelt as Owlspark grew closer to her. She had barely heard what he said, as she was too focused on trying to act normal. As soon as she realized he was talking about competition for her heart, she busted out laughing unwillingly. She stopped where she was as she gathered herself, then gazed at the tom lovingly. "Sorry, it's just, I usually repel toms and she-cats alike," she said. She was mostly speaking of any sort of friend more than anything romantic, but Firesparks had to admit that some of the she-cats in Windclan were quite attractive. She'd never do anything about it, however. "There's a reason I still don't have a mate," she added while caught up. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh," she said when she was next to the tom again. 'You're mouse-brained,' she thought to herself, her ears slightly going down as she did so. Still, she smiled at Owlspark and kept walking.